Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Two Years Old and a Few Days

I didn't even realize that I have now had my blog for over two years, and I have posted every month, which I wasn't sure I would do when I started it. I didn't even think I would keep it up. But I like blogging, if for anything I can enjoy the dillusion that people are interested and thinking about what I have to say.

Speaking of that, for you RSS readers, I now have critiques of movies and music on my sidebar. Especially those of you who like learning about new and obscure bands, I will have many reviews soon of some people you may not have ever heard of. In the last month I have gotten over 30 CDs (I paid full price for one of those, all the others were $7.00 or less, except for the Who box set, which was still very cheap.) I listen to them three times to make decide how I feel about them, so that may still be aways off.

Something that made me laugh, from my Stupidest things ever said calendar, taken from actual court testimony:

Attorney: So you saw that, didn't you?

Witness: Yes, I did.

Attorney: That was pretty far from you. How far can you see?

Witness: I can see the moon, how far is that?

I don't think that was stupid. I think that was a brilliant answer to that question.

--written my music on random, currently playing, "Faith My Eyes" by Caedmon's Call, which I will be able to see in April while they are in Dyersburg, and Derek Webb is playing a solo show also. I am stoked. Now playing: "Found in You" by Grammatrain.

1 comment:

J said...

Wait.... there exist someone besides me who has your page in an RSS Reader? Maybe people are starting to catch on to the idea.

Once you get evaluating all 30 of those albums, put something up about them.