Monday, May 04, 2009

Yea, Nancy Visited

Nancy was able to come to Tennessee this weekend, and I was so glad to get to spend time with her. She is wonderful.

There is a scary presedent being set when she visits though. Ridiculous weather. In January she was here the days after the ice storm. This time we get drenched with rain and flooding. I expect next time we will have tornadoes. My response is look at that other post from today and come anyway :). Besides, superstitions are bad luck.

It is wonderful to see her interact with my family and love my mom, siblings, and neices the way she does. She loves me, and loves me by how she loves them.

Nancy, I love you and I already miss you. I will see you again soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoy being with you and your family no matter the weather. And while I agree that we will all die from something, I am not taking a tornado on (well, at least interntionally) if I can avoid it. But I miss you terribly and look forward to seeing you in the very near future.