Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wedding Details

My trip to Tyler was absolutely wonderful and we were able to get a lot of stuff done. We got our engagement photos, we registered, we figured out what hotel to put everybody in, we figured out all the wedding meals, we went to Nancy's hometown and I met her mom, aunt, and brother and sister-in-law, I got to meet everyone at the church she is attending. Most of all I got to spend some wonderful time with Nancy.

Here are the details:

We are registered at JC Penny and Wal-Mart. Clicking on the links will take you straight to our registries. You are welcome to get something similar (for example, we signed up for a KitchenAid mixer, but if I get a different mixer, I will still be happy), but when it comes to colors, please try to keep the same theme.

If you want to come to the wedding and will need lodging, you can get a discount rate of $59.00/night at the Tyler La Quinta Inn. Phone Number-903-561-2223. Tell them you are with the Spain/Whitt wedding. Please reserve your room before December 15. That price is good for any night December 29-31.

The wedding will be the afternoon of December 31 at Lakeview Church of the Nazarene in Tyler, TX. Hopefully we will get invitations out by early October so you have plenty of time to RSVP.

And now for your viewing pleasure:









1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope that this will make things a little easier for those who are traveling in and that any and all questions have been answered.
Thanks for not posting too many of the "kissy" pics -- I like the ones you posted.